Credit For Prior Learning

Have you earned college credit somewhere other than BC3? See the resources below to determine if your credits will transfer to BC3.

Did you attend one of the 14 PA Community Colleges or one of the14 PA State Universities (PASSHE)?
Review transfer credit equivalencies here

Do you have previous work or life experience that you would like to petition for credit?
Review Fast Track information here.

Are you a service member of the Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy?
Request your transcript here

Are you an Air Force service member?
Request your transcripts from the college you attended.

Did you take Advanced Placement (AP) Courses?
Review AP credit equivalencies here.

Have you taken College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams?
Review acceptable CLEP recommendations and computer scores here.

Did you attend high school at Butler or Knoch?
See if courses you took will transfer into BC3.

Did you attend vo-tech or a career and technical center?
See if tests, courses or programs you've taken will transfer into BC3.
Review SOAR information here.

 Other transfer credit equivalencies may exist. Please contact 

Amy Pignatore
Director of Records & Registration
724-287-8711, Ext.8259


Kim Smith
Assistant Director of Records & Registration
724-287-8711, Ext.8325

if you cannot find your equivalency through the material located on this page.