Transfer to BC3
Have you earned college credit somewhere other than BC3? See the resources below to determine if your credits will transfer to BC3.
- Did you attend one of the 14 PA Community Colleges or one of the14 PA State Universities (PASSHE)? Review transfer credit equivalencies.
- Are you a service member of the Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy? Request your transcript.
- Are you an Air Force service member? Request your transcripts from the college you attended.
- Did you take Advanced Placement (AP) Courses? Review AP credit equivalencies.
- Have you taken College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams? Review acceptable CLEP recommendations and computer scores.
- Did you attend high school at Butler or Knoch? See if courses you took will transfer into BC3.
- Did you attend vo-tech or a career and technical center? See if tests, courses or programs you've taken will transfer into BC3.
Other transfer credit equivalencies may exist. Please contact the Office of Records and Registration if you cannot find your equivalency through the material located on this page.
Transfer Student Application Information
In order to transfer to BC3 you must complete an application for admission to the college and pay a one-time $25.00 application fee.
Transfer students are required to provide official transcripts from all previous college or universities. Courses will be evaluated and transferred into the college if BC3 has a course equivalent. The student must achieve a "C" or higher grade in the course for it to transfer in.
Apply by Mail:
You must download, print and mail the .pdf version or call the Admissions Office at 724-284-8501 to request that an application be mailed
to your home address.
Please mail to the following address:
Office of Admissions
Butler County Community College
P.O. Box 1203
Butler, PA 16003
Official copies of high school transcripts or GED scores are required.
Do you need more information? please contact us...