Tuition & Fees
In addition to the tuition and fees estimate, students should allow for commuting costs, clothing, food, and other personal expenses.
Estimate Your Tuition + Fee Total
* additional fees may apply
How To Pay Tuition
- You can pay tuition online via the MyBC3 Online Resouce Center web page. Look for the Student Portal Login link.
- You can pay tuition in person at the Main Campus (Administration Building) or at any of the Off-Campus locations.
- Tuition for the Fall 2015 semester is due on August 7 at 3:00 PM.
- You can pay by mailing tuition to:
Butler County Community College, Attention: Finance
P.O. Box 1203
Butler, PA 16003-1203
- Testing & Identity Verification
In compliance with federal regulations (34 CFR 602.17(g)), online instructors may
require students who participate in such classes and/or take exams to verify their identity by use of one or more of the following:
- A secure login and pass code;
- Proctored examinations, which may include video and audio recording with consent of the student;
- A webcam and microphone; or
- New or other technologies and practices which assist in verifying student identity.
Additional fees for proctoring services or use of other technologies and practices may
apply and notice of such costs will be provided to stud
ents at the time of registration.
BC3 EZ Pay
The BC3 EZ-PAY Payment Plan program is designed to make the College's quality education even more accessible and affordable to our students. Find out how to enroll in a payment plan that meets your financial needs.