Hall of Fame
The Charles W. Dunaway Pioneer Hall of Fame was established in 2015 to recognize individuals who have contributed significantly to the quality and success of Pioneer Athletics. The Hall of Fame was created to honor former student-athletes, faculty and staff, coaches, and friends who have made outstanding contributions to Pioneer athletics.
- Considered a minimum of five years after they have completed their athletic eligibility at BC3. Strong consideration will be given to those who have graduated or transferred in good academic standing from BC3.
- Excelled at one or more sports while at BC3.
- Represented BC3 in a positive fashion with good character and sportsmanship.
- Had an outstanding athletic achievement while at BC3.
- Considered after a minimum of five years.
- Brought recognition and honor to BC3 through an outstanding record or significant achievement(s).
- Must have outstanding achievement(s) during his or her career at BC3.
- Have displayed outstanding leadership and/or support for any sport(s) sponsored by BC3.
- Made unique or outstanding achievements to BC3 Athletics.
- Have exhibited outstanding support for a BC3 sport(s).
An individual/team must be nominated by someone other than himself or herself. Please attach any supporting documentation that may be pertinent to the selection process.
Nominees not selected for induction will automatically be considered for a 5 year period. If not selected in that time frame they must be re-nominated.
The recommended number of inductees will be up to three each year.
Inductees not available to attend the Hall of Fame ceremony may have their induction deferred.
Do you know someone who has contributed significantly to the quality and success of Pioneer Athletics? Complete the nomination form and submit it to the BC3 Athletic Department.