The Butler Main Campus sits on 329 acres of rolling hills, oak trees, and forests to the north. Located 1 1/2 miles south of the City of Butler, the main campus was once a farm and Oak Hills Golf Course. Students and visitors often comment on the beauty of the campus.
Facts about Main Campus:
- Approximately 2500 credit students attend here
- BC3 has 54 credit programs and 52 are housed here, except for Graphic Design and Photography, which are housed in Cranberry
- The Shaffer Walking Trail is 1-mile long and open to the public year-round
- The Public Safety Training Facility trains fire fighters, EMS, police, and HazMat personnel
- Founders Hall is available for rentals
- The Succop Theater hosts an annual Performing Arts Series