Associate Director of Admissions
Morgan is a native of Warren, PA, but had her first taste of Butler County when she was an undergraduate student at SRU. Upon completion of her Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, she realized that she loved college so much that she would continue her education at IUP in their Student Affairs in Higher Education, Master of Arts program.
While at IUP, she served as the Graduate Assistant for Parent Orientation, Welcome Weekend, and Disability Support Services and also completed an internship with The Entertainment Network (T.E.N.). A second internship was completed at Seton Hill University in their CareerWorks office.
Upon graduation, Morgan was hired at BC3 in July 2009 working with students in the KEYS Program and stayed in that role until she was hired as the Assistant Director of Admissions in May 2011. At BC3, she is the Co-Advisor to the Rho Phi Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, a Coordinator of BC3's Safe Zone program, and serves on several different committees. She loves being around students and seeing them grow and develop during their time at the community college.
Morgan's next step in life is starting a doctoral program in Higher Education Administration. Time and location TBD...
- Master of Arts in Student Arts in Higher Education from Indiana University of PA
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology from Slippery Rock University of PA
- IUP Nancy J. Newark Scholarship Award, 2008
- PCPA Mary E. and Grady H. Roberts, Sr. Graduate Student Writing Award, 2008
- PCPA Outstanding New Professional Award, 2011
- Leadership Butler County Class of 2015
- Co-Advisor of the Rho Phi Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- ACPA - College Student Educators International Member
- PACAC - Pennsylvania Association for College Admission Counseling Member
- Member-at-Large, Membership Chairperson, and President of the Pennsylvania College Personnel Association
- Graduate of the Leadership Butler County Class of 2015
- Board of Directors Member and Public Relations Chairperson of the Community Health Clinic of Butler County
- Traveling to new places
- Concerts and music
- Cultural events
- Pittsburgh Pirates Baseball