Dr. Case Willoughby
Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Case Willoughby has been a change agent in student affairs organizations for over 20 years, believing that investing in people brings growth to the organization and success to its students. Currently serving as Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management at Butler County Community College, his prior positions include Director of Advising at Hunter College, Director of Academic Achievement at Hostos Community College, and Class Dean at Columbia University.
Previously he consulted on the creation of Columbia’s student affairs division bringing it into alignment with student affairs research and best practices. The ACPA/NASPA Joint Task Force on Student Affairs Professional Competencies, the ACPA Senior Student Affairs Officer Advisory Board, and the Directorate of the ACPA Commission on Two Year Colleges are his most recent service roles.
Additionally, Case has presented widely at national conferences and authored book reviews in leading journals. With an Ed.D. and M.A. in Higher Education from Columbia University, an M.A. in Hispanic Civilization from NYU, and a B.A. in Hispanic Studies from Connecticut College, Case’s formal schooling is over, but his education continues.
- Ed.D. Higher Education, Teachers College, Columbia University
- MA Hispanic Civilization, New York University
- MA Student Personnel Administration, Teachers College, Columbia University
- BA Hispanic Studies, Connecticut College
- Board of Directors, United Way of Butler County
- Leadership Butler 2014 Graduate: Butler Chamber of Commerce
- Senior Student Affairs Officer Advisory Board, ACPA: College Student Educators International
- Faculty Lead: Donna M. Bourassa Mid-Level Management Institute, ACPA: College Student Educators International
- Time with family and two ridiculously adorable dogs
- Reading sci-fi and fantasy novels