The BC3 work-study program is part-time employment available to students who qualify based on their FAFSA.
Students who participate in the work-study program
- Receive job training directly related to their program of study.
- Reduce or eliminate their student loan debt.
- Learn valuable time management skills.
- Make networking connections.
- Realize the academic benefit of student involvement on campus.
We are now accepting applications for the summer 2017 semester at 10-20 hours/week and $7.50 per hour. Access College Central Network (CCN) and click on "Students" for a list of open positions and job application.