BC3 Online Privacy Statement
- Online Privacy Practices - Butler County Community College (BC3) is committed to ensuring your online privacy with respect to third parties. BC3 does not sell or distribute to third parties any information collected from its sites unless required by law.
- E-commerce - All online credit card transactions to BC3 are secure and encrypted. Confidential information you enter during online transactions is used only for the purposes described in that transaction.
- Sharing of Information - BC3 strictly adheres to the Family and Educational Rights Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) otherwise known as the Buckley Amendment and does not release personal student information collected online without explicit authorization.
- Public Forums - BC3 uses chat rooms, e-mail, discussion forums, etc. for academic purposes. While these electronic communications may be logged and reviewed, these educational records are protected from disclosure by FERPA.
- Links to Other Sites - BC3 web sites contain links to other sites outside of the BC3 domain. BC3 is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of these sites. If you have questions about the privacy practices, contact Jessica.Matonak Interim Director of Communications and Marketing or Kathy.Sommers@bc3.edu, Director of Information Technology.