Utility Worker/Field Skills Training Certificate
This basic skills/pre-employment certificate includes 156 hours of blended classroom, hands-on, and field work training providing a basic understanding of natural gas, the utility industry, associated equipment, procedures, and operations. Offered in partnership with Gas Technology Institute.
March 13 - April 7
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
BC3 Main Campus
Public Safety Training Facility
- Heavy Equipment Operator Training
- Excavation Safety for Competent Person (DEP Approved)
- Pipeline Installation & Maintenance
- Underground Pipeline Locating
- Leak Survey
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Employability Skills
$75 for requirements listed below
- Successful completion of a drug screening
- Certified background check
- Vocational screening assessment
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
Fill out the form below and we will contact you!
Or call 724-287-8711, ext. 8355 for more information.