Pioneer Proud Campaign
Total Raised: $6,816,226
Campaign Review by the Numbers
- Over 900 gifts were made to the Campaign.
- Two $1,000,000 gifts were made to the Campaign.
- Of those who made gifts to the Campaign, 14% were BC3 alumni.
- BC3 employee giving to the Campaign was 82%.
- BC3 leadership boards gave to the Campaign at 100%.
Key Accomplishment of the Campaign
- Renovation of the former John A. Beck, Jr. Library into the Heaton Family Learning Commons.
- Upcoming expansion and naming of the Amy Wise Children's Creative Learning Center.
- Establishment of 50 new student scholarships including:
- Glenn R. and Rhea J. Logan Scholarship - Endowed at $250,000 - Supports students in career programs.
- Butler County Firefighters Scholarship - Endowed at $250,000 - Supports students who are volunteer firefighters.
- Increased support for the College Within the High School Program, the BC3 Center for Economic Education, and the Entrepreneurship Programs in Butler and Mercer Counties.
- Creation of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Certificate.
- Development of career pathways and stackable programs in the energy field.
- Funding to support the BC3 Fab Lab - a digital fabrication lab.
- Construction of the CCLC Outdoor Nature Classroom named Green Garden Park.
Campaign Steering CommitteeNancy Hunter Mycka, Co-chair
Robert L. Hunter, Co-chair
Mike G. Aikens
James A. Beck
Dr. Anthony C. Bilott
Hon. Kimberly D. Geyer
Stephen M. Joseph
Glenn T. Miller
Dr. Nicholas C. Neupauer
William T. O'Brien
Dr. Francie P. Spigelmyer
Ray D. Steffler
James A. Taylor, Esq.