High School Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors... Jump start your college education!
As a College Pathways student, every class is open to you! You can take classes online or at any BC3 location. Challenge yourself and take a college level course while you’re still in high school.
BC3 offers credit classes in over 50 subjects each fall, spring, and summer semester.
If you have the following cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalent to the following, you qualify for College Pathways:
- Sophomores - 3.25 GPA
- Juniors - 3.00 GPA
- Seniors - 2.75 GPA
Steps to enroll
- Complete a BC3 application and pay a one-time, non-refundable $25.00 application fee.
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript in a sealed envelope from your high school with your application.
- Complete the College Pathways Agreement (PDF) requiring several signatures: yours, your parent or guardian, your high school counselor/principal, and a BC3 representative.
- Complete the Student Information Release Authorization (FERPA) (PDF) form.
- If the class requires an English or Math pre-requisite, you will need to take a placement test in sentence skills, reading comprehension, and/or arithmetic.
*Students must obtain approval from BC3 and the school district to participate.