Join us for an upcoming workshop!
Stop by at any time during the workshop and begin working on your FAFSA. Financial Aid staff will be present to help you navigate the process and answer questions. Plan on your FAFSA taking about 30 minutes to complete.
Main Campus, Student Success Building, Room 169
- Wednesday March 4, 2020, 4pm-6pm RSVP below
- Thursday April 30, 2020, 4pm-6pm RSVP below
- Monday, May 18, 2020, 4pm-6pm RSVP below
Items for the Student & Parent* to bring to the Workshop:
- FSA ID(s)
- Do you need to create one? Create or manage your FSA ID.
- W-2(s) and Tax Return(s) - *See below for the year.
- Social Security Number/Card(s)
*Parent if applicable
If you plan to start college in the Fall of 2019 or the Spring or Summer of 2020, you can file the 2019-2020 FAFSA using 2017 tax returns and W-2. The application is currently available.
If you plan to start college in the Fall of 2020 or the Spring or Summer of 2021, you can file the 2020-2021 FAFSA using 2018 tax returns and W-2. The application is available starting October 1, 2019.