Manufacturing Pre-Apprenticeship Certificate
Classes held at Penn United Technologies, Inc.
Designed to develop entry-level skills that enable graduates to start a career in manufacturing. Careers include Machine Operators, Machinist Apprentices, Quality Apprentices, CNC Apprentices, Assemblers, Maintenance, Press Operators, etc.
This certificate is grant funded and free to students! See Cost below for more.
Students will have the opportunity to earn 2 NIMS and 3 NTMA credentials. This certificate is stackable into BC3's Basic Manufacturing Workplace Certificate.
In addition to the dates and times above, students will study these specific topics:
- OSHA 10
- Employability Skills
- Basic shop safety
- Basic blueprint reading
- Hand and electronic measuring instruments
- Quality processes and procedures
- Manufacturing processes
- Basic shop equipment operation
- Introduction to CNC concepts
- Industrial fork truck certification
- Successful completion of a drug screening
- Certified background check
- Vocational screening assessment
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
Fill out the form below and we will contact you!
Or call 724-287-8711, ext. 8171 for more information.