Natural Gas Pipeline Career Training
This basic skills/pre-employment training includes 156 hours of blended classroom, hands-on, and field work training providing a basic understanding of natural gas, the utility industry, associated equipment, procedures, and operations. Offered in partnership with Gas Technology Institute.
- Heavy Equipment Operator Training
- Excavation Safety for Competent Person (DEP Approved)
- Pipeline Installation & Maintenance
- Underground Pipeline Locating
- Leak Survey
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Employability Skills
Fully grant funded by Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC)
- Successful completion of a drug screening
- Certified background check
- Vocational screening assessment
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
Fill out the form below and we will contact you!
Or call 724.287.8711 x8355 for more information.