Leadership & Supervision
Certificate of Completion
Businesses seek individuals who can step up and assume supervisory and leadership roles. Learn to plan, organize, lead and coordinate projects and personnel.
8:00AM to 12:00PM
BC3 Main Campus
Take courses individually or successfully complete the series to earn the certificate.
- Individual Courses: $80 each
- Certificate of Completion: $640
- March 3 Human Behavior & Interpersonal Skills
- March 10 Skills of Supervision
- March 17 Managing Time & Stress
- March 24 Problem Solving, Decision Making & Creativity
- March 31 Motivating Employees
- April 7 The Supervisor as a Leader
- April 14 Managing Conflict & Change
- April 21 Ethics/Appraising & Rewarding Performance