The preschool program uses an integrated curriculum, mixing language, literacy, mathematics, science, and social studies experiences in meaningful context to children.
The Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards are used to guide the curriculum planning so that all developmental domains are addressed. Each child is assessed and the input of parents/guardians is utilized to determine individual goals for the child's optimal development.
The goal of our curriculum is to help each child develop:
- A positive self-image
- Independence and self-help skills
- Positive relationships with other children and adults
- Healthy habits for healthy bodies
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Curiosity and thinking skills
- Creative Art
- Dramatic play