Request Library Instruction
Integrating library services into academic classes.
The BC3 Library is dedicated to providing information resources and information literacy instruction in support of the College’s curriculum and the information needs of students and faculty.
The BC3 librarians provide On Demand instructional support for both in-person and online classes.
Library instruction may include any of the following:
- library orientation presentation
- library tour
- database workshop (EBSCOhost, Ancestry, CQ Researcher, Westlaw, etc.)
- course or assignment-specific workshop
- help with style guides and source citation
- GotoMeeting webinar
- online tutorial in Blackboard
- bibliography or pathfinder
For more information about library instruction, please contact Jean Shumway, Reference and Instruction Librarian, at 724-284-8511 or email email@example.com