- February 15 for May 2017 graduates.
- June 15 for Summer 2017 graduates.
For a second major, a student will be required to complete a minimum of an additional fifteen (15) credit hours for an Associate Degree, nine (9) credit hours for a Certificate, and six (6) credit hours for a Diploma. These credit hours must be approved in advance by the Dean of the second major and a copy sent to the Office of Records and Registration.
2017 Commencement Ceremony
Wednesday, May 17
BC3 Field House
Field House doors open at 6:00 pm for guests.
Students who plan to walk in the Commencement ceremony can pick up their cap and gown and tickets between Monday, April 18 and Friday, May 6 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday in the Office of Student Life located in the Student Success Center on main campus.
- Admission tickets are limited to five per student. Extra tickets may be available at rehearsal.
- You must have your Student ID to pick up cap & gown and admission tickets.
- If you cannot pick up during these dates/times, contact Sherri Osborne at email@example.com or 724.287.8711 x8448 to make arrangements.
Rehearsal will be on Tuesday, May 16 at 10:00 a.m. in the Field House on main campus.
Graduates should be dressed and ready in Founders Hall at 6:15 p.m. It takes approximately 45 minutes to lineup.
- 6:50 p.m. march to the Field House begins.
- Tassels are worn on the right side of your cap.
- The ceremony is streamed live on bc3.edu and will be aired on Armstrong Channel 10 the week following the event.
Graduates, family, and friends are invited to attend a reception catered by Fairground Market with entertainment by Winsor Brass immediately following the ceremony in Founders Hall.