Actively using the portal through the semester is crucial to student success. Students can access the portal online or through the mobile app.
- Username: b + student ID number.
- Password: 8-digit date of birth the first time you login. You can change your password
after logging in for the first time.
- Setup the Portal Password Reset options to reset your own password if you forget it.
Here's what you can do:
- Check your student email.
- Find classes. The best schedule is online!
- Register for classes and drop/add.
When you find the classes you want, you can add them to your cart. View your cart to drop classes.
- View/print your schedule under the My Class Schedule menu.
- Find your academic advisor. Go to My Profile to see your assigned advisor based on your program of study.
- Keep up with assignments on Blackboard.
- Pay your tuition and fees under Account Info/Pay Bill menu.
- View financial aid/tuition balance under Account Info/Pay Bill menu.
- Set up BC3 EZ Pay/EZ Refund under Account Info/Pay Bill menu.
- Check midterm and final grades (when available).
Questions & Answers
For access to your student I.D. number, download and fill out the Student ID Request Form (PDF).
Get password help. For first time users, please follow the login instructions above in Portal Services ONLY.