Formerly College Pathways
High School Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors... Jump start your college education!
As a College Now student, every class is open to you! You can take classes online or at any BC3 location. Challenge yourself and take a college level course while you’re still in high school.
BC3 offers credit classes in over 50 subjects each fall, spring, and summer semester.
If you have the following cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalent to the following, you qualify for College Now:
- Sophomores - 3.25 GPA
- Juniors - 3.00 GPA
- Seniors - 2.75 GPA
Steps to enroll
- Complete an application (PDF).
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript in a sealed envelope from your high school with your application.
- Complete the College Now Agreement (PDF)requiring several signatures: yours, your parent or guardian, your high school counselor/principal, and a BC3 representative.
- If the class requires an English or Math pre-requisite, you will need to take a placement test in sentence skills, reading comprehension, and/or arithmetic.
*Students must obtain approval from BC3 and the school district to participate.
“We think that getting a head start on life will be great for us and the different things we want to do in our future.”
– Kyi Wright, Farrell Area High School, Mercer County (Fall 2018)
“It is a big time-saver and it saves so much money.”
– Johnna Foore, Reynolds Junior-Senior High School, Mercer County (Spring 2019)