Programs & Classes
Butler County Community College offers credit degrees and certificates, noncredit
certificates and training and lifelong learning classes. Earn your degree and start
a career. Or you can transfer credits to a four-year institution to pursue a bachelor's
degree. Learn about topics and participate in activities you enjoy!
Find a Program:
To pursue a credit degree or certificate, you must apply for admission to BC3.
- Start a new career in 2-4 years
- Complete your degree at BC3
- Or transfer your credits to a four-year institution to pursue a bachelor's degree
To pursue a noncredit certificate, you do not need to apply for admission to BC3.
Find a Class - Find Training:
- Meet your continuing education goals
- Get training and upgrade your skills
- Learn something new with lifelong learning
- In-person and online classes