The Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Division offers courses and certification training that allows students to:
- Become proficient and/or earn certification to start a new career.
- Learn a new skill or advance current skills.
- Achieve certification renewal.
Are you a Butler County Volunteer Firefighter? We have a funding opportunity for you! Read more >
BC3 EMS Programs are accredited by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
Registration Deadline for EMR & EMT is Friday, January 4.
BC3 is a training center for the American Heart Association (AHA). Heartsaver classes are open to individuals or groups in the community or workplace. Heartcode classes are advanced classes for healthcare professionals.
Community & Workplace
- Heartsaver CPR, AED and First Aid
- Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, AED Online
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid, CPR, AED Online
AHA e-Learning programs and skills assessment labs are offered monthly as a convenient way to gain certification or re-certification.