The Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Division offers courses and certification training that allows students to:
- Become proficient and/or earn certification to start a new career.
- Learn a new skill or advance current skills.
- Achieve certification renewal.
Join us for an Open House!
Tuesday, December 18 - 1:00PM - 9:00PM
BC3 Main Campus - Science & Technology Building - Room 110
- See the classroom and equipment
- Meet program instructors
- Get answers to your questions
- Register for upcoming classes
BC3 EMS Programs are accredited by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services.
Registration Deadline for EMR & EMT is Friday, January 4.
BC3 is a training center for the American Heart Association (AHA). Heartsaver classes are open to individuals or groups in the community or workplace. Heartcode classes are advanced classes for healthcare professionals.
Community & Workplace
- Heartsaver CPR, AED and First Aid
- Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, AED Online
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid, CPR, AED Online
AHA e-Learning programs and skills assessment labs are offered monthly as a convenient way to gain certification or re-certification.