Third Party Applications & Support
Respondus LockDown Browser uses a standard Windows or Macintosh installer that can be downloaded by faculty or students.
Please be sure to Install the LockDown browser and not just save it.
RLDB current versions:
- How to install Respondus Lockdown Browser using a Windows computer
- How to install Respondus Lockdown Browser using a Mac computer
- - Students using a Chromebook will need to use the regular LockDown Browser installation link above (you will NOT be able to search for the app directly from the Chrome web store). The LockDown Browser installation link will direct the student to the Chrome web store, at which point they should select “Add to Chrome” to install the LockDown Browser Extension. If the instructor allows an exam to use the Chromebook version of LockDown Browser, it will automatically launch LockDown Browser at the appropriate time.
- Login to the MyBC3 Portal NOT the LockDown Browser
- Open the course and click the Test link.
- Respondus LockDown Browser (and Monitor) launch from within the course. (Students can also download and install from inside the test.)
How to access BC3 Student Desktops from Citrix.
How to install OFFICE 365 for FREE
- Website: https://cengageportal.secure.force.com/Support
- Phone: (800) 354-9706 *Save time by logging into our support site and creating a case
before you call!
Mon.-Thurs. 8:30am-9:00pm, Fri. 8:30am-6pm
- Help and Support Center: https://www.cengage.com/help-center/
FAQs, Start Guides, Troubleshooting Guides and more
- System Check: https://sam.cengage.com/app/static/browsercheck/index.html
- Introduction to Sam® : https://www.cengage.com/help/sam/student/introduction.html
- Self Training: https://www.cengage.com/student-training/sam/blackboard/ia-no
- Support: https://cengageportal.secure.force.com/Support
- Phone: (800) 354-9706 *Save time by logging into our support site and creating a case before you call!
- Search Knowledge Base: https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/topiccatalog
- 24/7 Live Chat: https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/contactsupport
- Ask a Question: https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/
- Website: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting
- Attendee Guide for Windows: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/attendee-user-guide
- Attendee Guide for Mac: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/attendee-user-guide-mac
- Knowledge Base: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/contactus
- Toll Free Phone: (877) 582-7011
- How to Register: https://www.wileyplus.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-406168.html
- Training and Support for Faculty and Students:https://www.wileyplus.com/resources-and-support.html
- Search FAQ's, discussion and more: https://hub.wiley.com/community/support/wileyplus
- FAQ's page: https://service.elsevier.com/app/home/supporthub/evolve-simchart/p/11674/
- Email support: https://service.elsevier.com/app/contact/supporthub/evolve-simchart/p/11674/
- Chat Support: https://service.elsevier.com/app/chat/chat_launch/supporthub/evolve-simchart/p/11674/
- Phone Support: https://service.elsevier.com/app/phone/supporthub/evolve-simchart/p/11674/
- Knowledge Base: https://support.na.sage.com/selfservice/microsites/microsite.do
- Live Chat, M-F 9:00 am - 8:00 pm: Chat Online
- Sage Community: Sage Forums
Click the links below to download the needed software.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader - for universal document distribution
- Java Plug-in - Blackboard Chat
- Adobe Shockwave - multimedia
- Adobe Flash Player - web animation
- Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer(free) - for viewing PowerPoint Presentation online if it is not already installed on your computer. (PC only)
- RealPlayer - streaming/multimedia (PC)
- Apple QuickTime - streaming/multimedia (Mac)
- Microsoft Windows Media Player - streaming/multimedia (PC)