Third Party Applications & Support
Privacy Policies and Accessibility Statements of Third Party Technology
Respondus Lockdown Browser®
Respondus LockDown Browser uses a standard Windows or Macintosh installer that can be downloaded by faculty or students.
Click here to read these instructions before you download the LockDown browser.
Click this link (unique to BC3) to download the LockDown Browser.
Please be sure to Install the LockDown browser and not just save it.
RLDB current versions:
- How to install Respondus Lockdown Browser using a Windows computer
- How to install Respondus Lockdown Browser using a Mac computer
- Chromebook users - Students using a Chromebook will need to use the regular LockDown Browser installation link above (you will NOT be able to search for the app directly from the Chrome web store). The LockDown Browser installation link will direct the student to the Chrome web store, at which point they should select “Add to Chrome” to install the LockDown Browser Extension. If the instructor allows an exam to use the Chromebook version of LockDown Browser, it will automatically launch LockDown Browser at the appropriate time.
The directions for using Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor.
In Ultra, students will:
- Login to MyBC3 NOT the LockDown Browser
- Open the course and click the Test link.
- Respondus LockDown Browser (and Monitor) launch from within the course. (Students can also download and install from inside the test.)
- Also check for updates - so you are using the most current version of the software to avoid problems when taking a test. Click here for more information on how to update the Lockdown Browser.
Respondus Student Support
- 24/7/365 Live Chat
If a student encounters a problem with Respondus Monitor, a Respondus support agent is seconds away. Students can start a live chat session from within Respondus Monitor itself. The average wait time for an agent (a real human) is less than 30 seconds.
- Help Center & System Check
In addition to live chat, Respondus Monitor has a built-in Help Center that contains a system check, troubleshooter, and knowledge base.
- Respondus Support
Sure, students can contact the Respondus Support team too.
How to access BC3 Student Desktops from Citrix.
Office 365 for Free to .edu students
How to install OFFICE 365 for FREE
- Click this link for instructions on How to install Office 365 for Windows & Mac
- Click this link for instructions on How to install Office 365 on a Chromebook
**NOTE: students will have access to the Office 365 software for an additional 14 months past the last class taken.
- Visit the Tech Online Support Centeror contact us below:
- Hours of Operation:
- Sunday: 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM ET
- Monday-Thursday: 24 hours
- Friday: 12:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET
- Saturday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET
Cengage Learning© Technical Support (SAM, MindTap, CNOW
- Website: https://cengageportal.secure.force.com/Support
- Phone: (800) 354-9706 *Save time by logging into our support site and creating a case
before you call!
Mon.-Thurs. 8:30am-9:00pm, Fri. 8:30am-6pm
- Help and Support Center: https://www.cengage.com/help-center/
FAQs, Start Guides, Troubleshooting Guides and more
- System Check: https://sam.cengage.com/app/static/browsercheck/index.html
- Introduction to Sam® : https://www.cengage.com/help/sam/student/introduction.html
- Self Training: https://www.cengage.com/student-training/sam/blackboard/ia-no
- Support: https://cengageportal.secure.force.com/Support
- Phone: (800) 354-9706 *Save time by logging into our support site and creating a case before you call!
MyCompLab, MyMathLab, MyPsychLab, MyWritingLab ,or any MyLabs)
- Search Knowledge Base: https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/topiccatalog
- 24/7 Live Chat: https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/contactsupport
- Ask a Question: https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/
- Website: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting
- Attendee Guide for Windows: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/attendee-user-guide
- Attendee Guide for Mac: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/attendee-user-guide-mac
- Knowledge Base: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/contactus
- Toll Free Phone: (877) 582-7011
- How to Register: https://www.wileyplus.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-406168.html
- Training and Support for Faculty and Students:https://www.wileyplus.com/resources-and-support.html
- Search FAQ's, discussion and more: https://hub.wiley.com/community/support/wileyplus
McMillan LaunchPad© Support
- Click Here for System Requirements
- Knowledge Base: Search for an answer
- Open a ticket: Fill out Form
Evolve- SimChart Support© Support
- FAQ's page: https://service.elsevier.com/app/home/supporthub/evolve-simchart/p/11674/
- Email support: https://service.elsevier.com/app/contact/supporthub/evolve-simchart/p/11674/
- Chat Support: https://service.elsevier.com/app/chat/chat_launch/supporthub/evolve-simchart/p/11674/
- Phone Support: https://service.elsevier.com/app/phone/supporthub/evolve-simchart/p/11674/
- Knowledge Base: https://support.na.sage.com/selfservice/microsites/microsite.do
- Live Chat, M-F 9:00 am - 8:00 pm: Chat Online
- Sage Community: Sage Forums
Click the links below to download the needed software.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader - for universal document distribution
- Adobe Shockwave - multimedia
- Adobe Flash Player - web animation
- Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer(free) - for viewing PowerPoint Presentation online if it is not already installed on your computer. (PC only)
- RealPlayer - streaming/multimedia (PC)
- Apple QuickTime - streaming/multimedia (Mac)
- Microsoft Windows Media Player - streaming/multimedia (PC)