BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing
BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing offers a variety of programs to prepare you for a career or transfer to a four-year institution. Whether you are interested in business or nursing, or transferring to earn your bachelor's degree, BC3 is the Smart Place to Start.
BC3 offers flexible options that fit your schedule. There are 6 opportunities to enroll throughout the semester:
Classroom, online, or hybrid classes
- Session 1: August 28 - December 16
- Session 2: September 11 - December 16
- Session 3: September 25 - December 16
Accelerated, 5-week online classes
Earn an associate degree at BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing in one of the following programs:
Earn a 2-year associate degree and develop the professional and technical skills necessary to start a career upon graduation.
- Business Management
- Emergency Services - Police Services Option
- Human Resource Management
- Technical Trades - Cosmetology Management Option
Transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Criminology *
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- History *
- Physical Education - Sport Management Option
- Pre-Nursing ~
- Psychology *
- Secondary Education
- Social Work *
~ Courses only. Nursing, R.N. degree available on Main Campus.
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.
In just 1 year, earn a credential by building an expanding your knowledge within a field.
75% of students graduate from BC3 with no student loans to pay.
There is a flat tuition rate for students who take 12-17 credits per semester.
The BC3 EZ-Pay payment plan gives students convenient and manageable payment options. Visit EZ-Pay to enroll.