Take advantage of the many services and opportunities available to you as a BC3 student. From textbooks to transportation, you'll find everything you need to be a successful student right here.
- How do I pay for college?
- How do I stay informed?
- What can I do at BC3 beyond classes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my future?
How do I sign up for classes?
What about textbooks?
What can I do to be successful in my academics?
- Apply for tutoring
- Review the resources on the academic success page
- Utilize resources at the library
- Learn about Disability Services
- Review required classes for your program of study.
- Keep track of important registration deadlines.
- Don't miss your final exams!
Can I transfer my credits from BC3?
- In many cases, yes! Please review BC3's transfer information and contact your advisor.
- Make sure to request your transcripts and be sure to apply for graduation!
It's my last semester at BC3!
- Apply for graduation!
- If you are transferring to a 4 year school, make sure to request your transcripts and review transfer information.
Get your parking permit. A parking permit is required for all BC3 students.
Find a carpool buddy.
Take the bus:
BC3 Campus Police are here to protect and serve the students, faculty, staff, and visitors of BC3.
The BC3 CARE Team (Campus Assessment Response & Evaluation) assists students who may be in jeopardy of harming themselves or others, or who are demonstrating concerning behaviors.