Take advantage of the many services and opportunities available to you as a BC3 student. From textbooks to transportation, you'll find everything you need to be a successful student right here.
- How do I pay for college?
- How do I stay informed?
- What can I do at BC3 beyond classes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my future?
How do I sign up for classes?
What about textbooks?
What can I do to be successful in my academics?
- Apply for tutoring
- Review the resources on the academic success page
- Utilize resources at the library
- Learn about Disability Services
- Review required classes for your program of study.
- Keep track of important registration deadlines.
- Don't miss your final exams!
Can I transfer my credits from BC3?
- In many cases, yes! Please review BC3's transfer information and contact your advisor.
- Make sure to request your transcripts and be sure to apply for graduation!
It's my last semester at BC3!
- Apply for graduation!
- If you are transferring to a 4 year school, make sure to request your transcripts and review transfer information.
Get your parking permit. A parking permit is required for all BC3 students.
Find a carpool buddy.
Take the bus:
BC3 Campus Police are here to protect and serve the students, faculty, staff, and visitors of BC3.
The BC3 CARE Team (Campus Assessment Response & Evaluation) assists students who may be in jeopardy of harming themselves or others, or who are demonstrating concerning behaviors.
Learn about additional services for veterans.
Explore our FAQs and Tips page.
Contact an advisor or refer to the Student Handbook.