BC3 @ LindenPointe
BC3 @ LindenPointe offers a variety of programs to prepare you for a career or transfer to a four-year institution. Whether you are interested in business or education, or transferring to earn your bachelor's degree, BC3 is the Smart Place to Start.
August 29 - March 4
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 7:30 pm, Friday, 9 am - 3:30 pm
BC3 is closed on January 16.
BC3 offers flexible options that fit your schedule. There are 6 opportunities to enroll throughout the semester:
Classroom, online, or hybrid classes
Accelerated, 5-week online classes
Earn an 2-year associate degree and develop the professional and technical skills necessary to start a career upon graduation.
- Business Management
- Emergency Services - Police Services Option
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Technical Trades - Radiologic Technology
Transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Criminology *
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- Physical Education - Sport Management Option
- Pre-Nursing ~
- Psychology *
- Secondary Education
- Social Work *
~ Courses only. Nursing, R.N. degree available on Main Campus.
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.
BC3 offers an affordable, quality education. 75% of students receive financial aid and 80% receive grants and scholarships that help them to graduate debt-free!
There is a flat tuition rate for students who take 12-17 credits per semester.