The BC3 work-study program is part-time employment available to students who qualify based on their FAFSA.
Students who participate in the work-study program
- Receive job training directly related to their program of study.
- Reduce or eliminate their student loan debt.
- Learn valuable time management skills.
- Make networking connections.
- Realize the academic benefit of student involvement on campus.
- No – In order to determine your financial need and work study eligibility, you first must file a FAFSA. For assistance, please contact the BC3 Financial Aid Office.
- Yes – Once your FAFSA is submitted, you can submit a Work Study Application. You will be notified via email regarding your eligibility. For assistance, please contact the Student Employment Specialist in the Career Services Office.
- Visit College Central and click the students box.
- If you have already activated or created an account, log in. If you have not, follow the instructions below.
- Under the log in box, click the activate link.
- Enter your 7 digit BC3 student ID (without the b) and your myBC3 email address. Click activate account. You will be prompted to create a password and add additional information to your profile.
- On the home screen, aka dashboard, select Experiential Learning from the left side menu.
- Click Submit New Work Study Agreement.
- Read all instructions carefully and fill out the work study application. Submit when complete.
- Refer to College Central Network account and myBC3 email for further instructions and details.
Hot Jobs @ BC3
Are you looking for a part time rewarding job with flexible hours? Maybe an opportunity to meet new people? Do you want be part of a great team and build your resume? Student jobs pay $7.50/hour
CCLC: The Amy Wise Children's Creative Learning Center is looking for motivated students in education related majors to assist in providing a fun, exciting, educational learning environment for preschool children. Apply for this job online!