BC3 Alerts is a mass notification system that will instantly notify you in the event of a delay or cancellation related to weather, a power outage, or an type of emergency situation at any BC3 location.
Sign up for BC3 Alerts below to have text messages sent straight to your cell phone or email.
You can also opt-in to receive student information alerts including important registration and payment dates. No more than 5 messages will be sent per semester.
- Once you sign up, you can opt-out at any time.
- Your information will not be used to distribute advertising or other unsolicited content and will not be shared or sold to third parties.
- The only charges associated with the service are standard fees by your mobile service provider for receiving text messages.
Current Users - Login
New Users - Sign Up
- You will need access to your cell phone and/or email account. It is recommended that you sign up using a PC.
- Use your legal first and last name, then click "Create Account."
- You will be transferred to a webpage to enter your validation code. Once you receive a text and/or email with your validation code, enter it into the field provided.
- Login to your account and click the "Services" tab to verify that your status is active.