BC3 @ Brockway
Serving Jefferson, Clarion, Clearfield, & Elk counties. Earn an associate degree close-to-home
at an affordable cost. Start a career or transfer credits to earn a bachelor's degree. Your future is closer than you think!
Session 1 and Session 2 may be available in the classroom, as a hybrid, online, and/or via iTV. Sessions that are shorter in length may have the same requirements/expectations as a full term course.
- Fast Track 1: August 24 - December 12
- Fast Track 2: September 28 - November 2
- Fast Track 3: November 2 – December 12
Fast Track courses run for 5 weeks and are available online only. Courses may have the same requirements/expectations as a full term course, but condensed to 5-weeks. It is strongly recommended that only one fast track course is taken at a time as the workload is concentrated.
Note: To qualify for financial aid for the fall semester, students must be enrolled for 10 consecutive weeks for federal financial aid programs and 15 consecutive weeks for state financial aid programs.
Earn an Associate in Applied Science degree in Nursing, R.N. at BC3 @ Brockway!
The Nursing (RN) application will be available the following dates:
- August 1st-October 30th, 2020 for General applicants - Fall 2021 start
- March 1st, 2021 for Advanced Standing (LPN-RN or Transfer Nursing students) applicants - Fall 2021 start
Please visit www.bc3.edu/admission/healthcare for the most up-to-date information and to access the application.
The BC3 Nursing, R.N. program is approved by the PA State Board of Nursing and fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Earn an associate at BC3 @ Brockway in one of the following programs:
Earn a 2-year associate degree and develop the professional and technical skills necessary to start a career upon graduation.
Transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- Psychology *
- Social Work *
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.