BC3 @ Brockway
Serving Jefferson, Clarion, Clearfield, & Elk counties. Earn an associate degree close-to-home
at an affordable cost. Start a career or transfer credits to earn a bachelor's degree. Your future is closer than you think!
Earn an Associate in Applied Science degree in Nursing, R.N. at BC3 @ Brockway!
The Nursing (RN) application will be available the following dates:
- August 1st-October 29th, 2021 for General applicants - Fall 2022 consideration
- March 1st, 2022 - May 6th, 2022 for Advanced Standing (LPN-RN or Transfer Nursing student applicants) - Fall 2022 consideration
Please visit www.bc3.edu/admission/healthcare for the most up-to-date information and to access the application.
The BC3 Nursing, R.N. program is approved by the PA State Board of Nursing and fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Earn an associate at BC3 @ Brockway in one of the following programs:
Earn a 2-year associate degree and develop the professional and technical skills necessary to start a career upon graduation.
Transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- Psychology *
- Social Work *
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.