Current Faculty & Staff
New features include:
- Responsive design for easy access from a smart phone, tablet, or computer!
- One log in to MyBC3 and you can access Blackboard and/or BC3 e-mail with just a click.
- View your course rosters and e-mail students.
- Enter midterm and final grades.
- Get a list of your advisees.
- Enter and approve requisitions.
- View budget (with permissions).
Questions & Answers
Where can I find help with with BC3 authorized educational technology products and software, BC3 campus computers and/or phone related issues, and more?
Hours of Service: Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.; Friday 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Exceptions: Closed on days that BC3 Campuses are closed or during campus delays.
Evenings and Weekends: Fast Form only
Get password help. For first time users, please follow the login instructions above.
Users can reset their password by clicking the "Can't access your account?" link on the login page and using the Microsoft Authenticator App that is used for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Login to MyBC3 and follow the steps below:
- In the SELF-SERVICE MENU, Click on Webadvisor for Faculty Click on Faculty Information
- Click on Faculty Overview. (This opens a new Page in your browser.)
- Find the current term and click the name of your course for which you want to enter grades. In Section Details, click Grading
- In the Final Grade or Midterm Grade column, click the down arrow on the right of the Select Grade box. Choose the letter grade for each student.
- Click Overview in the Section Details menu to be sure that your grades appear. There is no submit button so this is the only way to see if your grades were actually recorded. If they do not appear, re-enter them by clicking Final Grade or Midterm. Click the X on the browser tab for Faculty – BC3 Self Service to exit
- Sign out
If you have questions regarding grading please contact the Records and Registration Office at 724-287-8711 ext. 8253..
Thanks to the IT Services Department, BC3 is partnered with JourneyEd.com to provide Microsoft® Software to eligible Faculty and Staff. You also have the option to purchase other software at a discounted price even though it is not on our agreement.WAH Information