Paying for College
BC3 is an affordable investment at a fraction of the cost of four-year public and private colleges and universities. At BC3, 80% of students receive grants and scholarships to help pay for their education - and 70% of BC3's Class of 2021 graduated debt-free!
- Butler County resident - $172 per credit
- Other PA County resident - $275 per credit
- Out-of-State and International student - $375 per credit
One Year Cost Comparison 2020-2021
Tuition and fees only. Based on 15 credits per semester.
- $5,160, BC3 Butler County resident
- $8,250, BC3 PA resident
- $11,270, Public 4-Year Institution
- $14,642, PA state related branch campus
- $16,926, PA state related main campus
- $36,801, Private Institution
* University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania State University.
**Based on 2020-2021, the most-recent year for which information is available