BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing
BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing offers a variety of programs to prepare you for a career or transfer to a four-year institution.
Enrollment is currently OPEN.
Session 1 and Session 2 may be available in the classroom, as a hybrid, online, and/or via iTV. Sessions that are shorter in length may have the same requirements/expectations as a full term course.
- Fast Track 1: August 26 - September 30
- Fast Track 2: September 30 - November 4
- Fast Track 3: November 4 - December 9
Fast Track courses run for 5 weeks and are available online only. Courses may have the same requirements/expectations as a full term course, but condensed to 5-weeks. It is strongly recommended that only one fast track course is taken at a time as the workload is concentrated.
Earn an associate degree at BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing in one of the following programs:
Earn a 2-year associate degree and develop the professional and technical skills necessary to start a career upon graduation.
- Business Management
- Emergency Services - Police Services Option
- Human Resource Management
- Medical Assistant
- Office Administration - Executive
- Office Administration - Medical
- Technical Trades - Cosmetology Management Option
Transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Criminology *
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- History *
- Physical Education - Sport Management Option
- Pre-Nursing ~
- Psychology *
- Secondary Education
- Social Work *
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.
~ Courses only. Nursing, R.N. degree available on Main Campus.
In just 1 year, earn a credential by building an expanding your knowledge within a field.