BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing
BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing offers a variety of programs to prepare you for a career or transfer to a four-year institution.
Enrollment is currently OPEN for ALL students.
Current and guest student registration begins on Monday, October 29.
New, transfer & returning students registration begins Monday, November 12.
Note: Winter Session is part of the spring semester. Courses are marked with a "W" in the title and section name within the spring semester in the MyBC3 Portal.
Current student registration begins on Monday, October 29.
New, transfer, guest & returning students registration begins Monday, November 12.
Earn an associate degree at BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing in one of the following programs:
Earn a 2-year associate degree and develop the professional and technical skills necessary to start a career upon graduation.
- Business Management
- Emergency Services - Police Services Option
- Human Resource Management
- Office Administration - Executive
- Office Administration - Medical
- Technical Trades - Cosmetology Management Option
Transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Criminology *
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- History *
- Physical Education - Sport Management Option
- Pre-Nursing ~
- Psychology *
- Secondary Education
- Social Work *
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.
~ Courses only. Nursing, R.N. degree available on Main Campus.
In just 1 year, earn a credential by building an expanding your knowledge within a field.
There is a flat tuition rate for students who take 12-17 credits per semester.
The BC3 EZ-Pay payment plan gives students convenient and manageable payment options. Visit EZ-Pay to enroll.