Student Ambassador Application
The Student Ambassador Program is coordinated by the Admissions Office at the Main Campus. We are looking for highly motivated BC3 students who love their college and want to share their experiences with prospective students and their families. Student Ambassadors are an important part of the Admissions Team and often directly impact the prospective student’s decision to attend BC3. They participate in open houses, give campus tours, and help with other events on campus as well.
- Paid experience
- BC3 apparel provided to each student
- Grow as a student leader on campus and in the community
- Enhance your resume through public speaking, event planning, and implementation
- 2.50 GPA
- Be punctual, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Provide 15-30 hours of availability throughout the semester
- Be a full-time student both fall and spring semesters (preferred)
- Participate in mandatory trainings, Welcome Day, Open House, and Accepted Student Night events
- Obtain necessary clearances reimbursed by the Human Resources Office.
Interested students please contact BC3 Admissions
Interested in Applying?
Visit College Central and click the Students box.
- If you have already activated or created an account, log in. If you have not, follow
the instructions below.
- Under the log in box, click the activate link.
- Enter your 7 digit BC3 student ID (without the b) and your myBC3 email address. Click activate account. You will be prompted to create a password and add additional information to your profile.
- On the home screen, aka dashboard, select Experiential Learning from the left side menu.
- Click Submit New Student Ambassador Agreement.
- Read all instructions carefully and fill out the work study application. Submit when complete.
- Refer to College Central Network account and myBC3 email for further instructions and details.