Kids On Campus
A Summer Enrichment Program for Grades 1-8
Kids on Campus has planned another exciting summer filled with new adventures, but we’ve made some temporary adjustments for the safety of our staff and families.
- Limited class size
- New course offerings
- Enjoy our all-day classes from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Children will be outside whenever possible depending on weather and activities. Remember to pack sunscreen and bottled water
- Class activities, snack and lunch will be done with fellow class participants and staff.
Camps run Monday through Thursday on the following weeks:
- June 12 - 15
- June 19 - 22
- June 26 - June 29
- July 10 - 13
- July 17 - 20
- July 24 - 27
Camps are listed by grade level. Use your child’s grade level from Fall 2023. Registration for classes begins March 27.
- Grades 1 view classes
- Grades 2 - 4 view classes
- Grades 5 - 8 view classes
Before & After Care
Morning care is offered starting at 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and afternoon care is offered from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Morning care is $30 per week and afternoon care is $20 per week.
Student Information Form
The Student Information Form(PDF) must be filled out and brought to the first day of class.