Human Resource Management
For the Non-HR Professional
Develop a basic understanding of HR functions. This training is for managers or supervisors of personnel in ANY type of small business or organization.
March 10 - May 5
BC3 Main Campus
Cost of Certificate: $720
Cost of individual courses: $80 to $160
Take individual courses or complete all 6 to earn the certificate
- The Role of the HR Professional - March 10
- Employee Training & Development - March 17
- Recruiting, Selection & Hiring - March 31
- Compensation: Pay & Benefits - April 14
- Employee & Labor Relations - April 28
- Performance Management - May 5
Pathway to Academic Credit
Successful completion of this certificate is recognized as academic credit for Human Resource Management (BUSN 125) at BC3.