Actively using the portal through the semester is crucial to student success. Students can access the portal online or through the mobile app.
- Username: b + student ID number.
- New Students are sent their password in their Acceptance letter. You will be required to change your password after logging in for the first time.
- Setup the Portal Password Reset options to reset your own password if you forget it.
Here's what you can do:
- Check your student email.
- View/print your schedule.
- Find your academic advisor.
- Keep up with assignments on Blackboard.
- Pay your tuition and fees.
- View financial aid/tuition balance.
- Set up BC3 EZ Pay/EZ Refund.
- Check midterm and final grades (when available).
- Request official transcripts for free.
Student Planning: Plan & Register:
- View academic progress.
- Map out a plan to complete your program.
- Schedule the class sections you want.
- Register for classes online.
Financial Aid Self Service:
- View your financial aid status and awards.
- View bill and account activity.
Questions & Answers
For access to your student I.D. number, download and fill out the Student ID Request Form (PDF).
Get password help. For first time users, please follow the login instructions above in Portal Services ONLY.