Actively using MyBC3 through the semester is crucial to student success. Students can access MyBC3 online or on your mobile device.
- Username: b + student id number + @my.bc3.edu
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Students are sent their password in their Acceptance letter. You will be required to change your password after logging in for the first time.
Here's what you can do:
- Check your student email.
- View/print your schedule.
- Find your academic advisor.
- Keep up with assignments on Blackboard.
- Pay your tuition and fees.
- View financial aid/tuition balance.
- Set up BC3 EZ Pay/EZ Refund.
- Check midterm and final grades (when available).
- Request official transcripts.
- Apply for graduation
Plan & Register:
- View academic progress.
- Map out a plan to complete your program.
- Schedule the class sections you want.
- Register for classes online.
Financial Aid Self Service:
- View your financial aid status and awards.
- View bill and account activity.
Questions & Answers
For access to your student I.D. number, download and fill out the Student ID Request Form (PDF).
Get password help. For first time users, please follow the login instructions above.
Users can reset their password by clicking the "Can't access your account?" link on the login page and using the Microsoft Authenticator App that is used for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Current Students: If you are having trouble logging into MyBC3, please contact the BC3 Technology Help Desk at 724-287-8711, ext. 8441.