Preferred Training Partnership
Butler County Community College is proud to offer our Preferred Training Partnership (PTP) for the Emergency Service agencies of Western Pennsylvania.
This is a pay as you go program with a maximum cost for training. Fees will be charged according to BC3 fees chart. PTP partners only pay course fees for what they use up to a maximum of $1500.00 per year for local response organizations and $2500 per City/County/Association organizations. There is no upfront cost to your organization.
Simply fill out the application and submit it to BC3. We will track your fees so when you reach $1500/$2500 in fees there will be no additional charge for training for the remaining calendar year. To renew your partnership, at the end of calendar year, fill out contract with any updated contacts. Notification can be by US mail, fax or email.
BC3 takes pride in serving the many thousands of students we have in programs each year. It is our mission to provide the first responders of Pennsylvania with quality inexpensive training and certification. We also know that you want the training in your stations on dates and times that works with your membership’s schedules.
- PTP Application
- Terms & Conditions
- Download Simulator Prop Flyer (PDF)
- Fire, Hazmat & Certification Course List (PDF)
- Butler County Fire Chiefs Association
- Emergency Management Institute
- Fire Chiefs Magazine
- Fire Engineering Magazine
- Firefighter Close Calls
- Firehouse Magazine
- Guide to Earning Your Fire Science Degree Online
- IAFF Firefighters
- National Volunteer Fire Council
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Office of the State Fire Commissioner
- PA State Fire Academy
- PA Certification - Pro-Board/IFSAC
- Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission
- United States Fire Administration – NFA