The Financial Aid office will help you pursue all available forms of financial assistance to bridge the gap between the cost of college and your available resources such as:
- State and Federal Grants
- Work Study
- Federal and Alternative Loans
- Veterans educational benefits
- External programs
Financial Aid Resources
- PHEAA (Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency) PA Student Aid Guide - stay up to date on everything financial aid.
- FSA ID Personal Tracker - Use the FSA ID Personal Tracker to write down and secure your FSA ID. You and/or your Parent will need to keep this information to access Dept. Of Education websites or to sign electronically. This tool is not required and for personal and confidential use only. Do not share your FSA ID.
Summer Financial Aid
BC3 offers and participates in financial aid programs during the summer term. Summer offers begin mid April and are disbursed after the start of summer terms as students qualify. The following participating programs are: Federal Pell Grants, Federal Work Study, Federal and Private Loans, Outside Scholarships and Veteran benefits.
Summer 2020 Session
If you plan to enroll in the summer 2020 session, you can file the 2019-2020 FAFSA using 2017 tax returns and W-2.
Fall 2020 Semester
If you plan to enroll in the fall 2020 semester, you can file the 2020-2021 FAFSA using 2018 tax returns and W-2.
Apply for financial aid in 3 simple steps:
An FSA ID acts as your electronic signature on federal financial aid applications.
Submit a FAFSA
- A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in applying for federal financial aid programs such as Pell Grants, SEOG Grants, Student Loans, and Work-Study jobs. Other types of financial aid use the information from the FAFSA to determine eligibility for their programs.
Pennsylvania residents can apply for state funded financial aid programs through PHEAA.
Financial Aid Delivers
The BC3 Financial Aid office is committed to fostering an environment of student success by delivering:
- Exceptional customer service
- Timely award processing
- Effective communication