BC3 scholarships are available to all students and majors! The BC3 Education Foundation awards over $250,000 a year in scholarships to BC3 students.
Complete one online application to be considered for over 150 scholarship awards!
Before You Get Started
- Most of the BC3 scholarships are merit-based, academic awards, however; scholarships are still considered a type of financial aid. The BC3 scholarship program is a merit-based academic award program and is used as a resource in determining financial aid awards.
- Some scholarships are need-based, which is verified by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). It is recommended that BC3 students complete the FAFSA annually. Complete your FAFSA application.
- In the event of multiple candidates having comparable GPAs, preference will be given to the student who has completed the FAFSA form and has the greater financial need.
The 2023-2024 Scholarship Application is available now through July 1 via our online application!
*Reminder – students must register for fall classes before completing the online scholarship application.
List of BC3 Scholarships
- Scholarships are available to all students and majors! View a list of scholarships at BC3.
- Do you live outside of Butler County? View a list of scholarships available to you.