Did you know...
70% of recent graduates are debt-free!
Here’s how you can go to BC3 Debt-Free
For Butler County Residents
- Maximum tuition per year (based on 12 credits) $4488
- Maximum PHEAA State Grants and Pell Federal Grants for 2017-2018 $7574
- PELL $5920
- PHEAA $1654
Out of County Residents
- Maximum tuition per year (based on 12 credits) $7488
- Maximum PHEAA State Grants and Pell Federal Grants for 2017-2018 $9594
- PELL $5920
- PHEAA $3674
- This can cover your costs for tuition and fees
- With the help of Financial Aid and careful planning, you can go to BC3 and earn your associate degree and graduate debt-free
- If you graduate from a Butler County High School in the top 10% of your high school class and come to BC3, you can be eligible to receive a President’s Scholarship which covers the cost of your tuition at BC3. Other financial aid can cover the cost of fees, books and supplies.
- BC3 has the KEYS program to help people who receive public assistance to go to college. This program can pay for tuition and fees, books and supplies, childcare and transportation.
- Each year BC3 awards over 100 scholarships to students who apply online by July 1. Last year the scholarships totaled over $200,000.