Start smart this semester and purchase your textbooks online at the BC3 online bookstore.
- Save time - Don't wait in line, buy online and have your textbooks shipped directly to your home.
- Save money - Easy return policy and book buy-back days.
- Save hassle - Last minute textbook change? BC3 pays the shipping to send you the correct book!
More Than Books
- School supplies
- BC3 clothing & merchandise
- Food & drinks
- Study guides & supplemental course materials
The BC3 Bookstore is located in the Student Success Center.
Textbook Rentals & Book Aid
Save Money – No Hassles – Easy Returns! Students can now rent their textbooks from the BC3 Bookstore. Head to the Bookstore to rent your textbooks for the upcoming semester. Simply sign a rental contract, pay for your books, and be sure to return them by the deadline to avoid late fees.
Use your financial aid money early to get textbooks using BC3 Book Aid! Students eligible for a financial aid refund can use a portion of that money early
to buy textbooks. The cost of your textbooks will be deducted from your upcoming financial
aid refund. Learn more.
Get Money For Your Textbooks
Textbook buyback just got a lot easier with our BC3 Online Buyback feature. Now you can sell your textbooks back online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You must have original cash register receipt.
- Books can be returned ONE week from the date class starts or one week from the date of purchase if purchased after class begins.
- Books for non-credit courses are only returnable if the course was cancelled or you withdraw from the class.
- Books must be in perfect condition-free from any writing, markings, stains, and binding or cover damage (unless purchased used). If not in perfect condition, then the used book price will be offered.
- Shrink-wrapped texts and software packages cannot be opened.
- All refunds will be made in same manner as original purchase.
The BC3 Bookstore reserves the right to refuse return if item is in unacceptable condition.
The BC3 Bookstore buys many textbooks back at the end of each semester.
Buyback is usually held during finals week.
We pay up to 50% of the purchase price if the book is needed for an upcoming term.
For many books not needed on this campus, we may be able to offer the nationally established
Buyback prices may vary, depending on many factors, and some books cannot be bought back.
Reasons books may not be bought back:
- Textbook not used again on campus
- Semester specific (Fall or Spring only)
- New edition available
- No national market value
- Instructor requires NEW ONLY (workbooks, lab books, etc...)
- Bookstore overstocked (based on semester enrollment)
- Water damage, excessive highlighting or writing, missing cover or contents that are included with textbook (CD's, companion books, etc...)
Generally, the best prices are paid at the end of semester buyback. At other times,
most books drop in value due to wholesale prices.
End of semester information for book buyback is always available in the bookstore.
Notice: BC3 does not sell gift cards/certificates and cannot honor gift cards/certificates purchased through online or third-party vendors. Gift certificates are offered by the BC3 bookstore. They can be purchased in store on main campus or by calling 724.284.8503.