Board of Trustees Schedule & Minutes
The Board of Trustees is a policy-making body that provides direction and guidance to the President and administration of the College. The primary functions of the Board include:
- Establishing basic policy.
- Appointing the President.
- Financial control of the institution.
The 15-member Board is appointed by the Butler County Board of Commissioners. Each member serves a term of six years.
2020-2021 Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 – via conference call
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 – via conference call
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020 – Founders Hall
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 (5:00 p.m. in Lawson Board Room, Administration Building)
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 (BC3 @ LindenPointe)
All Board meetings will be held in the Ray D. Steffler Board Room located in the STEM Building, Main Campus, beginning at 12:30p.m. unless otherwise noted.